Companies – partner with us
Why not partner with our organisation as a corporate benefactor? We welcome all help from the corporate sector and there are plenty of opportunities for your organisation to make a vital contribution to our work.
You will be part of an active community working together for the future of our heritage and landscape.
Why become a Corporate Benefactor?
- Enable community stewardship and people’s connection to place to thrive: your partnership provides us with essential financial support to continue our programmes.
- Contribute to a range of pioneering projects: community education and volunteering programmes as developed by the Trust.
- Enhance your corporate image, brand values and ethos: display your commitment to heritage,landscape and community – and stand out in a crowded market.
- Reach new audiences: access like-minded people who are committed to conservation.
- Spread the word: enjoy joint promotional and media opportunities.
- Inspire your employees: show them that you are a proactive and conscientious business linked to the conservation of heritage and landscape.
- Create a ripple effect: Offer your team membership of the Trust at a 10% discount.
As a Corporate Benefactor you will enjoy:
- The opportunity for you and your executives to enjoy a bespoke tour of the Burren absorbing what is best about this unique landscape.
- An annual gathering of all Burrenbeo benefactors to meet like-minded people.
- The opportunity to have a corporate presence at the main event of the relevant supported programme.
- Having your logo and company name connected to all publicity around the relevant supported programme.
Corporate Benefactor Support Options
The below are some donation options, however we can tailor your level of involvement relative to the scale of support you wish to offer – and of course we are grateful for all support, whether in-kind or financial.
€250 Merchandise Design and production of merchandise for organisation
€500 Young Burren Ambassador Bursary Support the future of Burren through this bursary
€1000 Áitbheo Secondary Place-based education course for teenagers that delivers local Place Heroes
€2500 Áitbheo Primary Place-based education for primary school children that delivers Young Place eroes
€5000 Burrenbeo Conservation Volunteers Training and upskilling of up to 300 conservation volunteers
€7500 Event Sponsorship Examples include the Winterage Weekend which highlights farming and biodiversity or Working for Wellbeing weekend to actively work towards a healthy community and landscape
€10,000 Burren as a Learning Landscape Invest in the development of a model to build thriving communities & landscape
€25,000 Place-based Learning Nationwide Develop a model to build thriving communities & landscape nationally
All donations over €250 are tax deductible, so your money goes further. This support lasts for a year.
Become a Burrenbeo Benefactor now by pressing donate here
or you can contact Burrenbeo directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this more.
Did you know that being a Corporate Benefactor was Tax Effective Giving?
The Burrenbeo Trust is an eligible charity and is listed on Revenue.ie with an assigned Charity number (CHY No. 16834). From April 2001, tax relief has been available on donations of €250 or more in any one tax year to eligible charities from corporate donors.
How much does your company have to give?
A minimum of €250 or more in one year either as a one off donation or as a monthly payment (equivalent to €20.83 per month) for example, through a standing order can be donated to the Burrenbeo Trust. To receive the tax relief on your donation please view the necessary information on www.revenue.ie