Companies – partner with us
We welcome all help from the corporate sector and there are plenty of opportunities for your organisation to make a vital contribution to our work.
You will be part of an active community working together for the future of our heritage and landscape.
Why become a Corporate Partner?
- Enable community stewardship and people’s connection to place to thrive: your partnership provides us with essential financial support to continue our programmes.
- Contribute to a range of pioneering projects: conservation projects, community education and volunteering programmes as developed by the Trust.
- Enhance your corporate image, brand values and ethos: display your commitment to biodiversity, heritage, landscape and community – and stand out in a crowded market.
- Reach new audiences: access like-minded people who are committed to conservation.
- Spread the word: enjoy joint promotional and media opportunities.
- Inspire your employees: show them that you are a proactive and conscientious business linked to the conservation of heritage and landscape.
- Create a ripple effect: Offer your team membership of the Trust at a 10% discount.
As a Corporate Partner you will enjoy:
- The opportunity for you and your executives to enjoy a bespoke tour of the Burren absorbing what is best about this unique landscape.
- The opportunity to have a corporate presence at the main event of the relevant supported programme.
- Having your logo and company name connected to all publicity around the relevant supported programme.
Corporate Partnership Support Options
The below are some donation options, however we can tailor your level of involvement relative to the scale of support you wish to offer – and of course we are grateful for all support, whether in-kind or financial.
€300 Burren Book Sponsorship Provide copies of the Calf & Cuckoo (30) and Burren Field Guides (10) for a local school
€500 Burren Fieldtrip Support a local school to enjoy a day exploring the Burren with Burrenbeo (includes bus hire)
€1,000 Heritage Keepers project Provide grant for local action projects through the Heritage Keepers programme
€5,000 Burrenbeo Conservation Volunteers Training, upskilling and equipment for up to 300 conservation volunteers
€5,000 Burren Pine Project Planting of 50 or more Burren pine trees along with native companion species through our unique ecological restoration project
€7,500 Event Sponsorship Examples include the Winterage Weekend, Burren in Bloom or Communities for Heritage
€10,000 Burren as a Learning Landscape Invest in the development of a model to build thriving communities & landscape
€15,000 The Hare’s Corner Project Invest in our biodiversity initiative that helps landowners make more space for nature
€25,000 Heritage Keepers Invest in the national roll out of our place-based learning model to build thriving communities & landscape nationally
All donations over €250 are tax deductible, so your money goes further. This support lasts for a year.
Contact us directly at email@example.com to discuss more.
Did you know that being a Corporate Partner was Tax Effective Giving?
The Burrenbeo Trust is an eligible charity and is listed on Revenue.ie with an assigned Charity number (CHY No. 16834). From April 2001, tax relief has been available on donations of €250 or more in any one tax year to eligible charities from corporate donors.
How much does your company have to give?
A minimum of €250 or more in one year either as a one off donation or as a monthly payment (equivalent to €20.83 per month) for example, through a standing order can be donated to the Burrenbeo Trust. To receive the tax relief on your donation please view the necessary information on www.revenue.ie
Other ways to give
The Burren Pine Project is proud to be a part of the 1% for the Planet network, which connects businesses and nonprofits to protect the planet. If you own a business, consider joining 1% for the Planet, naming The Burrenbeo Trust as your beneficiary. Everyone wins! More info at onepercentfortheplanet.org