Become a Business Friend
As a Burrenbeo Business Friend you can be part an active community working together for the future of our heritage and landscapes and at the same time get more opportunities for your business.
Your Business Friend membership will help us:
- conserve one of the world’s most unique and significant landscapes, the Burren;
- ensure that the Burren’s community old and young are informed and engaged about this unique landscape and its care;
- ensure that landscape is utilized sustainably for communities – local and visiting;
- spread the model of place-based learning and community stewardship to inform pride amongst communities throughout Ireland as a means of encouraging sustainable conservation;
- actively work together for the best future for heritage and landscape nationally.
For more information on our 40 plus programmes view here
As a BUSINESS FRIEND you’ll enjoy:
- Your company logo on the 3 Burrenbeo Trust managed websites (here, Burren in Bloom and Burren Winterage Weekend)
- Your company logo and website link on monthly e-newsletters
- Inclusion of any events or news on our monthly e-newsletters
- Your business will be mentioned where possible as our supporter
- The opportunity to have your own event included as part of the Burren in Bloom Festival and Burren Winterage Weekend *
- We will organise an event during the year to incorporate your business.**
* Only applies to Silver and Gold Business Friends
** Only applies to Gold Business Friends
Business Friend Annual €180 Monthly €15
Silver Business Friend Annual €360 Monthly €30
Gold Business Friend Annual €600 Monthly €50
Any donation on top of the general membership is gratefully appreciated in support of all Burrenbeo Trust programmes.
Become a Burrenbeo Business Friend for as little as €15 a month
Imagine a world where people are engaged with their environments and they are actively engaged in safeguarding these; you can help make that happen.
Burrenbeo Trust has further options to increase the scale of support. If you wish to support specific programmes and want more information on becoming a Burrenbeo Benefactor see here.
I know I am giving back to the region by supporting Burrenbeo Trust.
Sadie Chowen, Burren Perfumery Founder and a Burrenbeo Business Friend