Become a member
Are you an individual, couple or family and would like to help us carry out our work in the Burren?
Every place is special, with its own unique natural, built and cultural heritage. Most of our places benefit from having an engaged local community to look after them. By becoming a member of the Burrenbeo Trust you are joining an organisation that is focused on education, inspiring and connecting people to both the Burren and beyond, helping people identify their role in safeguarding their own place, and influencing researchers and policy makers dealing with heritage and landscape.
As a member of the Burrenbeo Trust you will be part of an active community working together for the future of our heritage and landscapes.
In return you will receive access to high quality information about the Burren and access to a number of members-only benefits and experiences.
Your membership will help us:
- conserve one of the world’s most unique and significant landscapes, the Burren;
- ensure that the Burren’s community old and young are informed and engaged about this unique landscape and it’s care;
- ensure that landscape is utilized sustainably for communities local and visiting;
- spread the model of place-based learning and community stewardship to inform pride amongst communities throughout Ireland as a means of encouraging sustainable conservation;
- actively work together for the best future for heritage and landscape nationally.
How do we do this:
With over 25 different programmes encompassing place-based learning and training for schools and teachers, walks, talks and events for the general public, active volunteering and conservation in the community, and more.
As a MEMBER you will enjoy:
- our monthly e-newsletter with details on Burrenbeo events and activities;
- free attendance at our monthly heritage walks with knowledgeable leaders;
- free attendance at our monthly online talks and winter tea talks with inspirational speakers;
- a discount to all events that we organise;
- the opportunity to meet like-minded people;
- the knowledge that you are making a meaningful contribution to heritage and landscape conservation.
Become a member for as little as €2.50 a month
Imagine a world where people are engaged with their environments and are actively engaged in safeguarding these; you can help make that happen.