Burrenbeo Trust invites applications for the role of Programmes Officer, to work with the Burrenbeo Trust team, connecting people with their places and their role in caring for their places.
Key areas of work include:
- Managing the Áitbheo Community Programme, a place-based learning initiative with community groups in Co. Clare.
- Managing communications, public relations and the social media presence of the Burrenbeo Trust.
- Working on event organisation for Burrenbeo Trust community events and festivals.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and a self-starter and should have:
- A proven interest and/or qualification in Community Development, Ecology, Heritage or related areas
- organising community events
- delivering education and/or community development programmes
- managing public relations and providing information
- working with volunteers
- Excellent skills in:
- group facilitation
- IT and social media
Location: Based at the Burrenbeo Trust office in Kinvara, Co. Galway, with travel in counties Clare and Galway
Hours of work: between 16 hours (2 days) and 32 hours (4 days) per week
Salary: between €12.50 and €15 per hour
Duration: one-year temporary, part-time contract (with scope to renew, depending on funding)
The Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded here: Burrenbeo Trust Programmes Officer JD and PS
The Application Form can be downloaded here: Burrenbeo Trust PO Application Form 12 12
Please send completed applications by email to Annalisa Murphy, Burrenbeo Trust Co-ordinator at email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 4th of January at 5pm
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 21st of January.
Burrenbeo Trust is an equal opportunities employer.